Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Thoughts of a small breasted girl.





My lifespan: 24 years old (Almost 25) and today (well, not really today, but let me write it like this) i came to this conclusion: Men like women with small souls and big boobs. So, that made me reach this other conclusion, I'm a small boobed woman with a soul that I fear that is becoming a bit tainted. I'm in that phase of my life where i wish I was a little girl again. Primary school during springtime was heaven, the invention of new games to play with your friends was something awesome. And how easy it was to become friends with someone? That was even more amazing. So nostalgic, thinking about that brings me a really nice feeling, and a smile from ear to ear. I got kissed by another girl because she wanted to kiss like actors kissed on TV shows and beat up a boy just because he was easy to get beaten. I really regret doing that last part, he wasn't a nice boy but he was just a little boy, an outsider that only entered in my primary school during spring. I will say I'm sorry now, almost 20 years later, but It's never too late to say I'm sorry. Some other things have a certain timing to be said but "I'm sorry" is something you can always say to someone else anytime you feel the need to blurt it out. Ok, i admit, when said too late the impact can be very low (20 years later...) but never be afraid to just spell it out once in a while, even if the timing couldn't be more wrong.

But, again, about boobs, It's really disappointing to see some guy you are with, judging some strange flashy girl about the size of her boobs. It brings me down but I do manage to not let the "let down" expression be seen by no one. So I wonder if real love and a real connection can happen between two people only by the size and form of each other's souls. It's a very naive thought, even for me. So, 20 years later I came to this conclusion, friends won't come easy anymore and male friends will look first at your boobs and only then will listen to your ideas. It's human. Oh god, is it really human?

I wish I had some gummi bears to eat right now, because who in the world doesn't love gummi bears?



End of this silly post with another beautiful work of James Jean above.


By: Snow White

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bem, antes de mais... "First post!!" xD
Sorry, não consegui resistir à piada fácil e ao geek que há em mim xD (claro que para quem não vai a foruns ou sites do género, esta referância lhe passou ao lado... mas tb não podemos agradar a todos xD)

Depois, estou mesmo muito muito muito feliz por ti e pelo teu blog!! ^__^
E agora o meu lado egoísta, que neste momento está a pensar apenas em mim, não podia estar mais feliz tb. Sabes que sou o teu fã número um... basicamente em tudo =)
E saber que continuas a usar um, dos teus muitos dons, nomeadamente a escrita, saber que continuas a encher-me o meu velho coração e a minha velha alma com as tuas palavras e com os teus pensamentos e que posso vir aqui e ter a felicidade de os ler e reler para meu belo proveito... bem, apenas te digo que valeu bem a pena a espera ^__^
Adoro todos os teus textos e sou um afortunado em ter um só para mim. E apesar de saber de antemão que vou adorar todos os que vierem a seguir, esse vai ser sempre o meu favorito e o que tem um lugar especial guardado dentro de mim =)
Quanto às tuas boobs, não vou comentar neste espaço xD
Mas uma coisa te posso dizer hun, a tua alma e o teu coração são do tamanho do mundo! E sem querer desmerecer os teus atributos físicos, que tb não vou comentar aqui pq sou um homem comprometido xD (mas que tu e eu sabemos que os tens e que havia muito a dizer... mas não temos tempo xD), se és bonita por fora... és simplesmente linda por dentro. E não há boobs, nem ass, nem nada que supere isso! A não ser um sorriso teu =)
E basicamente o que eu queria dizer é que tenho muito orgulho de ser teu amigo e ainda mais orgulho de me considerares teu amigo =)
Como não assinaste, e não sei se queres manter o teu anonimato xD, vou manter o teu mistério e ao mesmo tempo tb não vou assinar e sim usar o meu nick tb ^^
Num mundo de fábulas e lendas, é bom saber que há uma Snow White que faz parte da minha vida e que se depender de mim, vai pertencer sempre ao meu imaginário e à minha realidade =)
So, keep them coming and i'll be sure to keep reading =)
Always,
Ur Cat( not so charming) Prince =)*

Snow said...

O teu post emocionou-me. Ah boy, god dammit, as coisas que tu dizes, que me fazem sempre parecer melhor do que o que realmente sou, nunca deixam de me sensibilizar. Ah e o "First" foi épico haha, ou seja levaste-me do riso descontrolado ao quase choro num só comment. Obrigada my Very charming CatPrince =]

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails