Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I met him.


I met him during a weird life period in a weird morning while I was doing something pointless. We fought and we walked away from each other. It’s funny that today I remember that it was a pretty big fight but I have no clue what it was about.


Words trying to be set free from the gates that are our lips,

They get lost in time and end up buried in the sadness

Of not being spoken.

Feelings of forever,

Undying friendships,

A love that is too deep,

All looks out of place in this surrounding quietness.

A few steps away from me,

You are too close to not be real.

Wondering why I wake up with you every morning,

Taken by your gentle smile and your childish expressions.

Never wanting to feel you close again,

Never wanting to lay a hand on you again.

Desire and repulse get mixed with my lack of willpower.

I feel my soul leaving my body

Every time you look at me without any trace of love.

The soundless cry,

The empty smile,

That decorate my face in a grey room,

Leave me hollow

Looking nothing like what I want to look.

I’m losing how I was suppose to become,

Each time I see you.

I’ll stop breathing for a moment,

And experience the feeling of suffocation that is not having you.



By: Snow White

(The image I used for my text is a Cover from Fables by João Ruas)

6 comments:

euexisto said...

desta não podes discordar:
"O amor é uma espécie de preconceito. A gente ama o que precisa, ama o que faz sentir bem, ama o que é conveniente. Como pode dizer que ama uma pessoa quando há dez mil outras no mundo que você amaria mais se conhecesse? Mas a gente nunca conhece"
Charles Bukowski

Snow said...

E é importante para ti que eu concorde contigo? Vou-te desiludir, desculpa mas vai ter que ser, porque eu amo alguem de quem eu definitivamente não preciso, que não me faz sentir bem e que não me é sequer conveniente. Mas essa ultima parte é verdade, haverá sempre alguem melhor que a mulher que amas, mas quando já amas suponho que se torna num estado irreversivel, por isso que interessam as outras milhares de mulheres se já entregaste o teu coração a uma inferior a muitas outras?

euexisto said...

ai ai. tb ja amei assim. mas pronto, para amares é porque te apaixonaste e isso fez-te sentir bem. mas pronto, já vi que não dá para discutir contigo. vamos cumprimentar-nos: olá, eu sou o júlio.

euexisto said...

e sim, é importante. não sei porquê... estou mal habituado, quase toda a gente diz que é parecida comigo.

euexisto said...

e pára com o inferior e superior. és em definitivo superior intelectualmente a mim e isso faz-me sentir mal.

Snow said...

Haha, deixa-me então ser diferente de ti, não é tão mau quanto isso.

E já agora, olá Júlio, eu sou a Snow White, prazer em te conhecer.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails