Tuesday, June 8, 2010

So bitter...


So bitter, he says, just like a lemon. What do you expect? The whole world became bitter, so why not call it Lemonworld?

So, you are building a house? Or fixing one? You are so frail, I can't even start to imagine you doing that. I needed to talk to you about a song but I forgot it's name, I'm suffering from old age. My heart is still not working right, broken clock, I feel like it stops once in a while and that I need to give a little pat in the left part of my chest to make it tick again. I'm so weird, I keep hearing that "you are so crazy", "you think about weird things". Why shouldn't I do that? I'm going to die soon according to my life line. Haha, i'm truly laughing, I'll be in a good mood today, my sister is coming to visit me and we are going to do girls stuff, god knows what that even means.

I need to watch a good movie, and find someone to flirt with for a while.

(Image: James Jean)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails