Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Mortal Kombat


And here it is, a video the world has to watch.

Ok, i like gaming, and MK might be my favorite game ever. I just love it, I adore every damn character. I had so many MK tournaments with my friends when i was younger that my eyes were all red in the mornings after and with the veins popping out. And now I came across this video and had a mental orgasm. I just hope it's something real because those 90's MK movies were so embarrassing to watch and they could have been so cool. I just don't like Baraka aspect that much, i mean, what's with that hairstyle? But ok, thats not too bad (even though he's my favorite character). I'm crossing fingers and begging every god to let it be real. It might suck (again) but please let it happen, it will bring me so much happiness.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG that is awesome =O!!!

Snow said...

I know hehe

Drake said...

Hehe MK forever!!! Baraka ftw :P

Snow said...

he's leet =P

euexisto said...

FATALITY!

mas o street fighter rula!

Snow said...

Que street fighter? Eu tou a ver o teu tipo, so joga com o Ryu a noite toda e acha na manhã seguinte que é o maior. Espera, acho que estou a descrever outro amigo meu. Bottom line, I'll always be more of an MK kind of girl, os momentos passados com esse jogo foram demasiado bons.

euexisto said...

jogo é o pro evolution soccer 2 pr'á playstation ou o metal gear solid. estes de porrada era só martelar ao calhas. e preferia MK ao SF. estava a meter-me contigo. não vale "és do tipo". isso é muito mauzinho. não se faz.

Snow said...

Tsk tsk, so he says todo orgulhoso, a falar da minha maldade. Vale (quase tudo comigo), por isso provavelmente "és mesmo do tipo". Não ando a jogar nada agora, só a ler.

Snow said...

Menti descaradamente e inocentemente, afinal estou a jogar alguma coisa sim, estou a ver se acabo o raio do Shinobido para a PsP.

euexisto said...

só pro evolution 2010. e como queiras. queres pôr-me numa lista do tipo, que se foda. cm se isso fizesse alguma diferença..

Snow said...

Ah, tem calma, ajuda se for uma lista na qual só estás tu?

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails