Sunday, July 4, 2010

The sheep's tale - Part 1

There was, once upon a time, this strange looking sheep, with this strange looking green fleece.

All the other sheep, at least once a day, ended up finding themselves trying to chew up the strange looking sheep's fleece.


But, one day, everything in the green sheep's everyday changed, when the sheep, with fleece as red as blood, appeared!

Here she is:

To be continued...

Story by: Snow White
Terrible art also by: Snow White

(Well, since I wasn't able to find the images I wanted for the sheep, I decided to draw them... I only had a green marker... Poor red sheep.)

This post is meant to cheer up R, my best friend.

3 comments:

Drake said...

Lol thanks ^^ curioso para ver como vai continuar :P

T said...

Deixa estar, eu também não sei desenhar. Nem escrever. Nem fazer estórias. Mas força, venham mais.

Snow said...

Hehe, é divertido é. Muito mesmo.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails